BirdDog (www.birddoghr.com) is an emerging applicant tracking and recruiting software as a service (SaaS) provider featuring comprehensive candidate sourcing services, compliance management, social media, referral networking, and reporting & analytics. Under exciting new leadership, we are adding an experienced Software Developer to the team!
We know TALENTED PEOPLE drive business success and that finding them in today’s marketplace is harder than ever. Our highly effective applicant track system (ATS) solution helps companies find and manage the people they need fast, at an affordable cost. Learn more about our satisfied customers here.
We are looking for Software Developer that will support our software development and help with solutions to enhance our ATS system. Our dedicated team of creative individuals makes working here a great career experience, where your ideas count.
The Software Developer is responsible for developing both back end and user interface applications and assist key management in the information technology department. This person is asked to work independently but also must be comfortable with interdepartmental communication (working with people and managing relationships). In addition this person will provide help desk support for our internal staff as needed, and escalating concerns as necessary.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Ability to design and develop applications
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports
- Review and repair code
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems
- Writes, edits, and debugs new computer programs
- Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent on the job experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience
- Experience with: 4.0 .NET Framework, JQuery, and T-SQL preferred
- Experience with custom application software development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Simple IRA with company match (up to 3% of total comp)
- Health Insurance, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Holiday & Paid time off
- Cafeteria Plan
We are looking for difference makers and people that want the best for our customers. If you are looking for somewhere you can showcase your talents, expand your skills we want to hear from you! Apply today.